The display width of the device is not suitable for displaying this website.
Please turn your device into landscape mode.
Posted by raoul on Jan 10th 2016, 0:08
I'm pleased to announce the version 2016.1 of Gnew. What's new in this release?
- ZSL-2013-5153: multiple XSS and SQL injection vulnerabilities fixes. Thanks to Gjoko Krstic for reporting.
- Other security fixes
- check_email() function fix
- Improvement of deletions of categories (admin)
- Script timeout delay in the tables creation loop (installation)
- Previewing layout of posts is now identical to the displaying layout
- Showing creators in the list of polls (admin)
Please download and let me know your opinion about Gnew.
You must be logged in in order to add comments.
If HTML language is enabled and you want to use it, please check start and end tags.